Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by 浮生半世情 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 17:28:23 UTC

Turning Off XSD Validation in Axis 2

Dears:
           Currently, I want to turn off XSD schema validation when using
Axis2. Does anyone know how to do it ? Thanks.

Re: Turning Off XSD Validation in Axis 2

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/2012 11:28 AM, 浮生半世情 wrote:
> Dears:
> Currently, I want to turn off XSD schema validation when using Axis2.
> Does anyone know how to do it ? Thanks.
What do you mean XSD validation ? Axis2 does not do any XSD validation,
but we need to make sure we are sending and receiving the correct messages.

Deepal