Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@histio.org> on 2000/11/01 17:45:29 UTC

Last-Modified Response Header missing

Does anyone know of a way to get cocoon 1.8 to provide a Last-Modified
response header?  I have an application that needs to parse an XML
generated by cocoon via the XInclude process.  I was hoping that the
document that was served up would have the Last-Modified response header
set to the date/time that the document was updated in cache. (i.e. the
last time it was "generated" since it should be re-generated whenever
one of the XIncluded documents changes.)  Any help on this would be
appreciated.

Claude