Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Da Cruz Pinto, Juan M" <ju...@intel.com> on 2007/05/22 21:26:57 UTC

c14n & schema validation

Hi everybody,

When applying c14n:

*	Does the library take into account default attributes as a
result of (possibly) previous schema validation?
*	Does the current c14n implementation take into account PSVI
(Post-Schema Validation Infoset), or just the plain XML infoset (before
schema validation)?

My guess is that there's no schema validation in WS-Security, but I'm
not sure.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.

RE: c14n & schema validation