Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Liying Huang <lh...@hypernexinc.com> on 2003/06/05 17:58:02 UTC

Can't change path?

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me, I am new to cocoon. I just
upgrade my project to cocoon2.1 (used tomcat5.0), but I had
problem if I want to change path (for example, /localhost/project1
to /localhost/project). before I just changed name in build.xml
and build project.war instead of project1.war, copy it to tomcat,
it will work. I tried to change the name in build.properties and
build.xml, but will not work anymore. Is there anything I should
do?

Thanks,
Liying