Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@maginatics.com> on 2011/07/06 01:32:37 UTC

Thrift on Apache Reviewboard

Folks,

I've submitted a request to add Thrift to Apache Reviewboard:

It will be great if some of the core Thrift devs (PMC?) could show
their support on that issue so we can do better code reviews for
Thrift.

cheers,
Diwaker

Re: Thrift on Apache Reviewboard

Posted by Diwaker Gupta <di...@maginatics.com>.
Thanks Jake. Tony was quick to set us up!

Folks, I highly recommend using the Apache ReviewBoard to review
patches. If you haven't used ReviewBoard before, it's a great tool for
doing code reviews online. Once the code is ready for merging, you can
still attach the diff to Jira (for the ASF license).

I'm already playing around with it (2 minor reviews) -- it has been
configured to send out email to dev@ for new review requests.

Diwaker

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.