Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Rod Jenkins <ro...@rodandmichelle.com> on 2023/06/12 15:50:51 UTC

Docker Images

All,

I see that 9.1.0 was released today.  I will get started on the images.

I have a question:   Are we depreciating 9.0 and replacing it with 9.1?

Also, we are going to need to have a discussion on what Java we are going
to support.  I will start another discussion on that in the near future.

Thanks,
Rod.

Re: Docker Images

Posted by Rod Jenkins <ro...@rodandmichelle.com>.
Richard,

Thank you for the clarification.   I will drop 9.0 from the repo.

Thank you,
Rod.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Docker Images