Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> on 2007/10/10 11:26:31 UTC

Rendering cutsom action buttons

Hello,

in the process of creating custom components that are "Array editors", i
need to create custom "delete" button next to each row and a "add"
button. I took a llok at how commandLink work, they seems to use lots of
javascript related to

function oamSetHiddenInput(formname, name, value)
function oamClearHiddenInput(formname, name, value)
function oamSubmitForm(formName, linkId, target, params)

I found no track of those functions in the JSF specs, are those specific
to myfaces implementation? What is the "official" way to create a custom
"action" area in jsf? Am i force tu use a <input type="button"> with
custom css and my picture inside?

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)