Posted to users@felix.apache.org by njmtql <nj...@qq.com> on 2010/08/30 17:10:20 UTC

How to config a bundle with web console and config admin?

Hi, felix:

    i want to use the web console to config a bundle.

    I have write a class which implement managedService, and register it to
the framework with some properties.

    Then how can i config this bundle through the web console. I do not see
any web page which can config a bundle. The configeration tab can only show
the properties of the bundle. But how to change the properties through the
web console?

    Thank you very much!