Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Paul Squires <pa...@perininetworks.com> on 2014/11/07 01:22:26 UTC

Re: OM and Asterisk: use MySQL or Derby?

Hi all,

Thanks Maxim for all your help (and sorry for the delayed response).

We've parked this issue for now. I re-installed OM and the client was happy
that they could put off the SIP integration until next year. We'll revisit
the situation then.

Cheers,
Paul

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.