Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Vinícius Moselli <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 20:42:46 UTC

Re: javaee Maven Coordinates

Sorry about this late reply but i needed to share this info.

I had the exactly same exception about jee-api in maven with arquillian.

If i put this test dependency at the END of <dependencies> the tests worked.

Maybe you could try this too.

Hope this helps.

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :) at the end what I did was add the openejb dependency and all
worked fine ;)

Thanks