Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by SDOCA SDOCA <sd...@shaw.ca> on 2015/02/18 18:50:15 UTC

Can't Save Page Edits

Hi,

I've already sent this question to the dev list, but there hasn't been any activity on it so I'm asking for help from the devs. Hopefully that's okay.

I copied an existing JSPWiki from one server to another and have been trying to get it working.  Currently I can't save edits to any page of the new wike.  Everytime I edit a page and click save, I get the "Oops! Someone modified the page while you were editing it!" page even if I go back and "edit" it again, it will not save.  I have tried a number of pages and get the same result.  Currently, I am the only one who has access to the wiki, so am 100% certain someone else isn't making changes.

How does JSPWiki mark a page as being in edit mode?  Is there a way that I can clear this?  It appears to be system wide.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Can't Save Page Edits

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
if you have a better suggestion for a place to store this file during
initial setup, and that works on any platform and any container, let us
know.
It is stored in the place designated by the envvar java.io.tmpdir.
You should (edit if necessary and) move the file to the <tomcat_home>/lib
directory and restart tomcat.

kind regards,
Harry

Re: Can't Save Page Edits

Posted by SDOCA SDOCA <sd...@shaw.ca>.
Hi,

    2015-02-19 15:07:03,211 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/mywiki] mywiki:/mywiki/ mywiki:http://10.191.203.76:8080/mywiki/ - Loading cascading properties...
    2015-02-19 15:07:03,211 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/mywiki] mywiki:/mywiki/ mywiki:http://10.191.203.76:8080/mywiki/ -  No cascading properties defined for this context

    2015-02-19 15:07:11,594 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO JSPWiki mywiki:/mywiki/Edit.jsp mywiki:http://10.191.203.76:8080/mywiki/Edit.jsp - Saving page Application Support. User=10.191.206.50, host=10.191.206.51
    2015-02-19 15:07:11,594 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO JSPWiki mywiki:/mywiki/Edit.jsp mywiki:http://10.191.203.76:8080/mywiki/Edit.jsp - Page changed, warning user.

Re: Can't Save Page Edits

Re: Can't Save Page Edits

Posted by SDOCA SDOCA <sd...@shaw.ca>.