Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Weintraub <qa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 18:11:20 UTC

Build "Works" on my machine. Not on build (maven-antrun-plugin)

I have a multi-module build that depends upon the maven-antrun-plugin. This
module has to take a zip file and unzip it to a particular directory inside
the war. It's pretty straight forward, and it works fine on my machine.
Unfortunately, on our build system, the same build structure on the same
source code doesn't unzip the zipfile to the needed directory. As far as I
can tell, it does nothing.

There are several differences on the build machine and mine which might make
a difference. I am running Maven 2.1.0 while my build system is running
Maven 2.0.8. I am also using Subversion 1.6 while the build machine uses
1.3. My version of Ant is 1.7.1 while the build machine's version of Ant is
1.7.

Any idea what the issue could be?

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com

Re: Build "Works" on my machine. Not on build (maven-antrun-plugin)

Posted by David Weintraub <qa...@gmail.com>.
I updated Maven on the build system to Maven 2.2.0, and that seemed to take
care of this issue. The antrun tasks are running.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com