Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2005/05/24 14:46:29 UTC

Gump failed: build timed out

Hi all,

I have still been running into hassles with gump and large projects -
projects over a certain size are impossible to build, as gump kills the
build prematurely with "build timed out".

This was added in the last month or so, as the build worked fine before.

I have added the problem into JIRA as issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUMP-131.

Is there an option within gump that sets the time gump is willing to wait
for the build to finish?

Regards,
Graham

Re: Gump failed: build timed out

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
> Is there an option within gump that sets the time gump is willing to wait
> for the build to finish?

Graham

Did you not notice this response to your previous mail, or did it not help?

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gump&m=111620403011709&w=2

regards

Adam