Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Thiago Souza <tc...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 19:16:37 UTC

Re: Connect to remote JMX?

Hello all,

   Well, I still can not connect to JMX. I tried everything. I can even
telnet to port 1099 from the client, but yet can't connect to JMX. I always
get: "Cannot connect
to service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<host>:1099/karaf-root
using service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<host>:1099/karaf-root".
    That's really bad, hope I can convince the production team to support
my system without JMX, that won't be an easy task...

Thank you all,
Thiago Souza

Re: Connect to remote JMX?

Posted by Thiago Souza <tc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

    That's exactly what I did. I can also telnet to port 1099 and 44444
from the client.
    But still, can't connect (with or without credentials).

Cheers...

RE: Connect to remote JMX?

Posted by PAC Kieffer Guillaume <Gu...@panalpina.com>.

PS. and restart the instance (even if the change seems reflected in the config properties) it is not taken into account till you restart.

RE: Connect to remote JMX?

Re: Connect to remote JMX?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Connect to remote JMX?