Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/14 15:29:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sanselan 0.97

The Apache Sanselan team is proud to announce our latest release:
Apache Sanselan 0.97

Apache Sanselan is a pure-Java image library.  It supports reading and
writing a variety of image formats including reading and writing image
metadata.

This release includes greatly improved support for reading and writing
EXIF and IPTC metadata.  It also includes fixes for a number of
important bugs.

To download this release from Apache, go here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/sanselan/0.97/
For information about the project, see the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SANSELAN/Index
For information about this release, see the release notes:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/trunk/RELEASE_NOTES
To report a bug, go here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Sanselan
Why use Sanselan? see:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SANSELAN/WhyUseSanselan

Thanks,
   The Sanselan Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sanselan 0.97

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Charles,

This announcement is good, except that it doesn't contain the
incubator disclaimer. Could you put the disclaimer in and send it
again (just to announce).

Craig

On Feb 14, 2009, at 7:29 AM, Charles Matthew Chen wrote:

> The Apache Sanselan team is proud to announce our latest release:
> Apache Sanselan 0.97
>
> Apache Sanselan is a pure-Java image library.  It supports reading and
> writing a variety of image formats including reading and writing image
> metadata.
>
> This release includes greatly improved support for reading and writing
> EXIF and IPTC metadata.  It also includes fixes for a number of
> important bugs.
>
> To download this release from Apache, go here:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/sanselan/0.97/
> For information about the project, see the wiki:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SANSELAN/Index
> For information about this release, see the release notes:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/trunk/
> RELEASE_NOTES
> To report a bug, go here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
> Sanselan