Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by cm...@integro.com on 2002/11/18 15:32:44 UTC

NoSuchMethodError in Client

I get the following exeception when trying to run a client application
with the 11/17 build.  This same application worked under the 1.0 build.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.StringBuffer: method
append(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;)Ljava/lang/StringBuffer; not found
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:402)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:122)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:182)
        at
com.integro.neien.testclients.TestPing.callPing(TestPing.java:77)
        at com.integro.neien.testclients.TestPing.main(TestPing.java:30)
Exception in thread "main"

Something I need to change in my code or a bug?