Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Akmal Sarhan <ak...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/29 13:33:36 UTC

Re: Problem when form is submitted and destination page is refreshed

add the following to the form:

<input type="hidden" name="_session_access_counter"
value="$data.User.AccessCounterForSession" />

regards
Akmal

Loggin and loggout exception

Posted by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>.
I am getting some weird exception when I logged in and logged out from my
app. The application still behave correctly. Attached are the stackTrace for
each action.

Does anybody had the same issue?

Where is the problem coming from and how to solve it?

Thks in advance

David Worms

RE: Problem when form is submitted and destination page is refreshed

Posted by raghuram <ra...@jalvamedia.com>.
hi
would you know when this session access counter gets updated. when i try to
check  for this value on  a form submission i  noticed that it was
incremented by 2 but when i try  to refresh it was incremented by 1.
thanks
raghu