Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Goldhahn <ma...@uis.no> on 2012/05/24 09:44:35 UTC

override ciManagement from parent POM

Hi,
I have a POM that has a ciManagement URL defined in its POM. One of my projects that uses this POM as parent doesn't have a ciManagement URL. Is there a way to blank out the ci Management section from the parent POM?

--
Martin

Re: override ciManagement from parent POM

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,

there is an extra-enforcer-rule
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/extra-enforcer-rules/requirePropertyDiverges.html)
which allows to enforce that ciManagement in children diverges from
the one in the parent, maybe that could help you :-).

Regards Mirko