Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andy Kriger <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/09 16:47:46 UTC

can handlers be added in code?

I have a SOAP client generated using wsdl2java. I would like to
configure this client programmatically without using a wsdd file
(because it is auto-generated for testing and I do not want to have to
maintain a wsdd file). I see that I can set properties on the Stub
(like username and password). Can I also configure handlers in Java
code? For example, I would like to add a handler to the request chain.

thx
andy

Re: can handlers be added in code?

Posted by Andy Kriger <an...@gmail.com>.
Also, after I posted I found this in the wiki (which I had thought was
dead from Chinese spam)...
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration

Posted by Ross Mason <ro...@cubis.co.uk>.