Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Reda Benzair <re...@smartjog.com> on 2004/07/09 11:24:22 UTC

sharing Cache by 2 application

Hi all,

How to make for sharing one ojb cache  whith 2 application and what is
the special configuration for  Ojb.properties and repository.xml

I have TOMCAT +Oracle and Webapp 1 + Webapp 2 but I would be user one
repository, one cache

application 1 -------------
                                        -
                                          - OJB cache
-------------------- Oracle
                                        -
application 2 -------------

Thank you for the answer

Re: sharing Cache by 2 application

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
That is exactly how we suggest doing it in an EJB container, should
work as well in a servlet container which supports JNDI.

Look up the howto's on EJB deployment, it should workable.

-Brian

Posted by Danilo Tommasina <dt...@risksys.com>.
Hi,