Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "McClelland, Mark" <Ma...@divine.com> on 2001/11/09 23:37:23 UTC

CVS problem with jakarta-turbine-2

I just tried to do an export from the jakarta-turbine-2 repository and
got the following error:

	cvs [export aborted]: cannot write <CVS/Template file>: No such
file or directory

Is this a known problem?  I tried from WinCVS and from the Linux
command-line client, just to verify that it is a server-side error, and
it is.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone know how to
contact an Apache CVS admin to look into such a problem?

What I ultimately want to do is:

	cvs export -D "2000-12-11 23:00" jakarta-turbine-2

(The version of Turbine used in Jetspeed 1.3 alpha 1 uses the December
11, 2000, build of Turbine.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark McClelland
divine, Inc.