Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by louis lefevre <lu...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/05/19 12:33:20 UTC

Re: [batik-dev] JSVGCanvas and update of document

i have to developp this functionnality in a JSVGCanvas: to drag an object.

So, i change the attribute 'transform' when the mouse moves. then i update the JSVGCanvas:

 element_i.setAttribute("transform",transformString_i);

svgCanvas.setSVGDocument(mySVGDoc_i) ;

the problem is that the result is correct since the element moves, but the screen is updated each time and it blinks when the element moves. I think i do not use the correct method, do i ?

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

[batik-dev] JSVGCanvas tutorial ?!

Posted by louis lefevre <lu...@yahoo.fr>.
A complete JSVGCanvas tutorial would be very usefull !!!

Someone knows thing like that, or examples,...

ThX.

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

[batik-dev] URI of a resource

Posted by louis lefevre <lu...@yahoo.fr>.
I want to display an image .GIF with SVG in a JSVGCanvas. But it seems that the system do not find the URI. There is not any error message but instead of the correct image i get a "broken image".!!!

(batik1.5beta5)

Element bg2=doc.createElementNS(svgNS,"image");
  bg2.setAttributeNS(xmlNS, "xlink:href", "paris.gif");

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

[batik-dev] JSVGCanvas and update of renderring

Posted by louis lefevre <lu...@yahoo.fr>.
is there another method to refresh the rendering of JSVGCanvas than this one : svgCanvas.setSVGDocument(mySVGDoc_i) ;

I think that this method is not appropriate and takes too much time if the renderring has to be refreshed frequently.

What should i do ? Thx.

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail