Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Renaud Bruyeron <br...@fullsix.com> on 2006/04/07 16:45:58 UTC

updating activemq 4.0 to SNAPSHOT ?

Hello there,

Any idea on the timeline of updating servicemix to use the latest
activemq4 (RC2 or snapshot) ? It has some major fixes that are needed,
most notably the fix for
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-662 which seems to have
been fixed in trunk yesterday (see
http://www.nabble.com/AMQ-3.2-Spring-Jencks-POJO-and-XA-Transactions-t1337311.html).

I tried to do this myself, but it seems that a bunch of other
dependencies have to be upgraded as well (activeio...) and these reach
deep inside servicemix as far as I can see.

  - Renaud

Re: updating activemq 4.0 to SNAPSHOT ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I was just in the process of upgrading to AMQ 4.0-RC2.
Should be done in the next nightly build.

Cheers,
Guillaume Node