Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Naira & Kobo <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 16:51:29 UTC

Timeout on replyTo destination queue

Hi All,

I have two brokers.

I also have 2 JMS Clients (a producer and a consumer)

jms config: tcp://brokerB-ip:61616
jms:queue:request?replyTo=queue:response

Producer sends a synchronous request (and it is expecting a response) to a
queue on broker B, and it expects a response on queue response (Ideally,
this response queue I 'd expect to would be created on broker B), however, I
realize the response comes but broker A is expecting to pick the response
from brokerB response queue but it goes to a queue on broker A. So this
request times out.

How do I solve this problem?