Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Thomas N. Delosso, MSBME" <td...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 17:38:44 UTC

Open Office templates

Hello;

Can you please tell me how to download the templates on your website?  Some
of the templates look like they could be very helpful, but I cannot figure
out how to get the files to download.

Is there a way to download all of them at once?

Thank you kindly for your help,

Tom Delosso

Re: Open Office templates

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

https://templates.openoffice.org

>  Some
> of the templates look like they could be very helpful, but I cannot figure
> out how to get the files to download.
>
> Is there a way to download all of them at once?

There are over 20,000 templates. I don’t think you really want to do that.

Regards,
Dave