Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net> on 2006/08/26 21:06:16 UTC

RE: clover plugin problem

Hi Charlie,

I’m answering on the maven list as this is the right location where to ask
questions. Please use the list in the future.

I don’t know what’s wrong in your case but I know how to find the answer.
Please run maven in debug mode (-X) and check the console logs. More
specifically look for the string “Parameter list being passed to Clover
CLI:” and check the parameters. Let us know what you find so that we can fix
this NPE.

Thanks

-Vincent

  _____