Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/08/04 14:55:45 UTC

release geronimo-interceptor-1.2.0 ?

Hi!

I'd say geronimo-interceptor-1.2.0 is pretty much ready.
We test it as part of the BVal and CDI TCK. BVal-1.1 passes the TCK already and OpenWebBeans only has a few failing tests which are imo not interceptor related.
Any problem if I start with the release?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: release geronimo-interceptor-1.2.0 ?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Imo we still miss fully passing the CDI-1.1/1.2 TCK.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi