Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by il...@speakeasy.net on 2005/12/01 20:03:46 UTC

Example of new RollingFileAppender (size based)

Moving from 1.2 to 1.3...
I need to change my RollingFileAppender.  Can someone point me to an
example of using it and having a size based trigger?

Thank you in advance!
/ErikAnthony

Re: Example of new RollingFileAppender (size based)

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Dec 1, 2005, at 1:03 PM, illumine@speakeasy.net wrote:

> Moving from 1.2 to 1.3...
> I need to change my RollingFileAppender.  Can someone point me to
> an example of using it and having a size based trigger?
>
> Thank you in advance!
> /ErikAnthony

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/trunk/tests/input/joran/
parser3.xml is configure file for one of the unit tests that
configures a o.a.l.rolling.RollingFileAppender with a
SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy.