Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/07 01:09:47 UTC

[Lucene.Net] help with a couple of resources

Hey guys,

I'm trying to update the website. But I'm having some trouble with a few items.

1. Do we have a binary release? (if so where?)
2. I thought I saw a roadmap document of some kind, but I'm having trouble finding it.

Thanks,
~P

RE: [Lucene.Net] help with a couple of resources

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks!

~P

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-03-07, Troy Howard wrote:

> We just finished a new official release, and I will be announcing it
> either today or tomorrow (I was waiting for the mirror sites to get
> updated before announcing it). It's located here:

> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/lucene.net/

But the download page shouldn't link there directly
<http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html#use>

Stefan

Re: [Lucene.Net] help with a couple of resources

Posted by Troy Howard <th...@gmail.com>.
Prescott,