Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Javier Ayllon Perez <Ja...@uclm.es> on 2019/02/18 08:10:30 UTC

Logs donation.

Hi Everyone:
  I'm a former cloudstack administrator at University of Castilla La Mancha (Spain). After a couple of years I'm working on my Master Thesis, a CS log analyzer.
I was wondering if any of you admins are willing to share with me your logs so I can further test my software.
Of course I'll sign a NDA if needed and report back all the graphs and conclusions I get from your data.
So far I can obtain a few historic graphs of usage (resources vs actual running vm's), RAM, CPU. (all based on vm start and stop events in log files)
Also if anyone has ideas of new indexes to report I'll be happy to hear.

Best regards