Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason Kary <jk...@cisco.com> on 2001/08/24 15:44:02 UTC

Pull Population Problem?

Hi,

I am using Turbine 3.0 and I had a quick question about where to track a
bug that I am seeing.  It seems the pull service is trying to place the
FluxTool into the context and it's not being found.... For the moment
I don't need the flux tool.  Is possible to leave it out the context?

Here is my log for reference.

Take Care
Jason Kary

Re: Pull Population Problem?

Posted by Leandro Saad <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
Jason Kary wrote:
> For the moment I don't need the flux tool.  Is possible to leave it out the context?

If you don't need it, just comment the line that includes it in TR.props
or the other cfg file that is used to setup the pull service
Flux tool is used to integrate the security service with your templates
--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
InterBusiness tecn. e serv.