Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michal Hriň <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/20 08:16:14 UTC

! {UGRENT} Marketing materials, can't provide

Hi,

beacuse of printer company was smug, and did my order in they're ways.

I can't provide this materials.

I have a meeting with my friend today, if it is possible print repaired
materials in time, yes I now nobody believes in me, so if is there
possibility to print materials in country with less diletants than I
live, try to do it and let me know.

That mess was sent to Andrea anyways, throw it from window in Belgium.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/101590593@N06/16297899626/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/101590593@N06/16136465010/in/photostream/

Thank you and Regards,
Michal Hriň

Re: ! {UGRENT} Marketing materials, can't provide

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 20/01/2015 Michal Hriň wrote:
> I have a meeting with my friend today, if it is possible print repaired
> materials in time ...
> That mess was sent to Andrea anyways, throw it from window in Belgium.
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/101590593@N06/16297899626/

Of course I can only see the picture, but it doesn't look so bad, don't
worry. We don't have professional marketing, so if things are slightly
different in color or shape it can still be OK. From what I see, we can
definitely use what you sent, so even if you don't manage to reprint
them it's not that bad.

The major issue I see is that "OpenOffice" in the stickers is written in
a way that resembles the old logo (bold, darker) while you had correctly
used the new one (thin, light) in your drafts. The rest looks OK,
printed materials are always slightly different from drafts, and be sure
that we will only be grateful to you for taking care of this, nobody can
criticize your work!

Regards,
   Andrea.