Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by prashanth shivakumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/16 23:58:54 UTC

Re: Can SOAPMonitor be used to sniff http requests/responses on clien t side?

you can monitor on client as well...
Configure your monitor so that local port is "X"[this is any free local port
on ur local system] and destination port is "Y"[this is the port on which ur
webservice is running...Ex:8080]..

Now making use of ur client,send requests to port "X" and NOT
"Y"...everything should work fine..

Rgds
Prashanth