Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 14:42:42 UTC

MINA assembly files - should favour include over exclude.

Just had a look at src.xml.

It strikes me as being very fragile, since it includes everything and
then excludes items that should not be copied.

It's a lot safer to just include the directories and files that are needed.

It's also clearer to see explicit includes.

Re: MINA assembly files - should favour include over exclude.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
yep good idea, patch welcomes :)
--
Julien Vermillard :::: http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/