Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2018/12/20 07:35:36 UTC

Git issue sor JIRA?

Hi,

> Can anyone create our iotdb project?

I can via the ASF self service [1] but do you want to use JIRA for IoTDB  issues or use git issues? There are advantages and disadvantages to both IMO.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Re: Git issues or JIRA?

Posted by 乔嘉林 Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
 Hi,

 I prefer Git issues.

 Thanks.
 Jialin Qiao

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by 徐毅 <x-...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

I prefer JIRA.

Thanks
Yi Xu

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This discussion lasts for 4 days already.

3 persons like JIRA and 1 person choose Git Issue.

[ * ] JIRA:
Yi Xu
Xiangdong Huang
Christofer Dutz

[ * ] Git Issue:
Jialin Qiao

If there is no more response in the next 12 hours, let's embrace JIRA.
Is that OK?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2018年12月20日周四 下午7:29写道:

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I would also suggest to use JIRA.

Chris

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Git issue sor JIRA?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think we just let developer team decide what kind of issue system
they want to use.
Do we need to start a vote for that?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang