Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/13 19:36:27 UTC

quick question: JSCookMenu support now? Thanks.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: quick question: JSCookMenu support now? Thanks.

Posted by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br>.
no......
but The nightly build support actionListeners, is valid to some
problems.... but the nightly build still do not works fine...
I'm waiting for a release, if the release will not already pretty son I
will buy the www.otrix.com webmenu components
:[
http://www.otrix.com/livedemos/webgrid/automaticPaging/index.faces?com.otrix.faces.CLIENT_SIDE_EVENT=_id0%3Aleft%3A_id6%3A_id25%3A_id26%3A%3A%3A%3A

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:36:27 -0200, Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yahoo! Photos
>  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
> holidays, whatever.

Yahoo! doce lar. Fa�a do Yahoo! sua homepage.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html