Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by sanjoy_m <sa...@mediasurface.com> on 2007/03/21 12:02:29 UTC

Own implemented XAResource unable to register with Geronimo Transaction Manager

Hi All,

I have written one simple class (XAListResource.java) which implements
javax.transaction.xa.XAResource. Now I want to register it with the Geronimo
transaction manager so that this XA resource can take part in global
transaction. But I am unable to do that.

Anybody who know the answer please reply with your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjoy