Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/13 21:43:28 UTC

Review website for the release 3.2.11 PR #4

I have changed the web site to include the release.
For your review, I have published them in a staging server here [1]
All this is described on the Rya website wiki instructions [2]

The updated and new pages are on [1] and click "get Rya" to get the
download page, then the release 3.2.11 download page, and the release notes.

You can put your comments here or on the pull request #4 for the markdown
[3]

I'll merge the pull requests Monday morning or so and then get the
announcement out after.

Thank you!

[1] https://dlotts.github.io/incubator-rya-site/
[2]