Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/11/01 00:22:09 UTC

Re: i18n category change default category content?

Si,

It's because I tested before with non-defined language that I made this conclusions.
In this case for the moment french definitions show up. I tested only with dutch but I guess any non-defined language will have the
same behaviour.
So I suppose that if I define default (english) as the primary content it will be OK...

I'm in vacation for a week from now, have a nice week.

Jacques

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
On Nov 1, 2006, at 1:16 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Yes it renders the primary content record (for the moment french).
> I will fix it (put english by default) when I will return from
> vacation, in one week.
> So there is no bug to worry for.

Great, thanks for the clarification and such Jacques.

-David

Re: i18n category change default category content?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "David E Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>

> On Oct 31, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
> > It's because I tested before with non-defined language that I made
> > this conclusions.
>
> What do you mean by this? What does it mean to test with a non-
> defined language?

I was not the first to use this definition, Si was. I guess it means a language not defined in DemoProductCategoriesI18nData.xml.
So testing with a non-defined language means testing with a language not defined in this file (for instance dutch)

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.