Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/04/29 15:14:46 UTC

Fwd: [ACTION REQ'D] Your session Running Apache Beam programs on Apache Nemo has been accepted!

Hi all,

I'm happy to share that I have submitted a session about Apache Nemo for
the Beam Summit occurring in Berlin in June, and has been accepted &
confirmed.

I'll be introducing Nemo, and explaining how it is used with Apache Beam
programs (since it's Beam Summit), along with a short demo.

Thanks!
Wonook

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Nice ! Congrats !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [ACTION REQ'D] Your session Running Apache Beam programs on Apache Nemo has been accepted!

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Great! Congrats!

2019. 4. 30. 오전 12:14, 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org> 작성:

Posted by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org>.