Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Florian Grousset <fl...@exalead.com> on 2004/09/29 14:16:14 UTC

JSR168 starting

Hi all,

I want to make portlets compatible with all portal servers (Bea weblogic
portal, IBM Websphere portal, Jetspeed and other...). Is the JSR168
compatible with all these ?
What class do my portlet class must extends (AbstractPorlet or another
one ?).
Can anyone reply me a class skeleton for my first porlet class ?
Thanks in advance.

Florian

Re: JSR168 starting

Posted by Punit Pandey <pa...@hotmail.com>.