Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 09:41:25 UTC

Axis2 Transports release (Web Site)

Folks,

I am ready to do the axis2 transports 1.0 release and I have an issue
regarding the transports web site, what are we going to do for the web site
and documentation.

Where are we going to host the transports site??

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Technical Lead & Product Manager; WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Re: Axis2 Transports release (Web Site)

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
It should be the responsibility of the whole team, but for this release I am
planing to finish up some documentation and do the release.

Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
We should be able to do transport releases separately and transports is a
separate project just like Sandesha and Rampart under Axis2 so it needs a
web site from my PoV :-(

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.