Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Das, Tanmay" <ta...@optum.com> on 2017/06/21 07:47:08 UTC

Medication attributes, confidence finding problem in ctakes

Hi,

Whenever I use the AggrigatePlainTextFastUMLSProcessor.xml, the confidence of all the
Identified annotations are 0.0 and none of the drug dosage is annotated. They just appear
Separately as numeric Annotations. And the laboratory reports are not annotated under test/ ..
But are included in medication.

Does anyone know how to recognize drug attributes and what does the 0.0 confidence mean ??
Is there any annotator for lab report reorganization in cTAKES ??

-TANMAY

Re: Medication attributes, confidence finding problem in ctakes

Posted by Narayan Bhat <bn...@manuhsolutions.com>.
Hi Tanmay

Look into DrugMentionAnnotator.java source file, you will get some idea as
to how to access drug attributes.

Regards
Narayan

Posted by Narayan Bhat <bn...@manuhsolutions.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gandhi Rajan <ga...@apache.org>.

On 2017/06/21 07:47:08, "Das, Tanmay" <ta...@optum.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whenever I use the AggrigatePlainTextFastUMLSProcessor.xml, the confidence of all the
> Identified annotations are 0.0 and none of the drug dosage is annotated. They just appear
> Separately as numeric Annotations. And the laboratory reports are not annotated under test/ ..
> But are included in medication.
>
> Does anyone know how to recognize drug attributes and what does the 0.0 confidence mean ??
> Is there any annotator for lab report reorganization in cTAKES ??
>

> -TANMAY

> to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
> recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
> sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

Hi Tanmay,
An annotator for finding out lab values was introduced few months back on cTAKES. Its called LabValueFInder. Please have a look at the ctakes core module for more info on this.

Revert for queries.

Regards,
Gandhi