Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/19 04:36:18 UTC

MINA 2.2.0 integration to come

Hi!

I just announced the MINA 2.2.0 release. I will now switch to tyhis
version in Apache LDAP API and Server, then commit it.

Thanks !
--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: MINA 2.2.0 integration to come

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Done !

The LDAP API and Server are now using MINA 2.2.1. I have also bumped up
dependencies and plugins, starting from the direcotory-project project.

All is committed.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,