Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mark <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/07 07:09:43 UTC

Key level index

In the "CassandraLimitations" wiki it states:

" Cassandra has two levels of indexes: key and column"

I understand how the column and subcolumn indexes work but can someone
explain to me how the key level index works?

Re: Key level index

Posted by Benjamin Black <b...@b3k.us>.
Rows are sorted as UTF8 strings in 0.6 and byte[] in 0.7.  That's it.