Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2008/11/04 18:53:34 UTC

ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free

Can't make ApacheCon this week in New Orleans?  You can still watch all
the keynotes, Apache 101 sessions, and system administration track in
live video streams:

   http://streaming.linux-magazin.de/en/program_apacheconus08.htm?ann

Keynotes and the Apache 101 lunchtime sessions are free; the full
sysadmin track, including httpd performance, security, and server stack
administration talks are available for a fee.

Keynotes include:
- David Recordon, Six Apart  (Wednesday 09:30)
   "Learning from Apache to create Open Specifications"

- Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.  (Thursday 11:30)
   "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants"

- Sam Ramji, Microsoft  (Friday 11:30)
   "struct.new("future", :open, :microsoft)"

   Reminder: New Orleans is CST or UTC/GMT -6 hours.

Advance notice: ApacheCon EU 2009 returns to Amsterdam, 23-27 March.
We
had a great response to our CFP and look forward to announcing the
schedule in the next month.

Regards
--
Thorsten Scherler
thorsten.at.apache.org

Re: ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks ;)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free

Posted by W <wi...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free