Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 14:06:07 UTC

Triaged JIRA tickets to see what was still open for 0.3 release

It turns out that there are 9 tickets that (I believe) should be
addressed for 0.3-incubating still.  I've taken on about half of them.
 Hoping that others can chip in for the rest.  The tickets are marked
has having a "fix" release of 0.3.  The list can also be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CONNECTORS+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%22ManifoldCF+0.3%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

If you disagree with my triage, then please go ahead and change things.

I'm hoping to build the first RC Monday or Tuesday, so please plan accordingly.

Karl