Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ming Cheung <mi...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/09/21 17:47:43 UTC

maven version

What is the official maven version that we all should use to build AXIS2?

I learned that maven 1.0.1 is out of date. and maven 1.0.2 is the current
stable release on http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/.  However, both maven
1.0.1 and 1.0.2 do not include the fixes as maven 1.1-beta-3 does. Hence,
AXIS2 builds work under mavne 1.1-beta-3 may not be working with maven
1.0.1/1.0.2. What is the general rule of thumb that we should follow?

Sincerely,

Ming Cheung
WebSphere Web Services Developer

Address: IBM, Inc. 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Tie Line: 678-0733
Email: mingcheu@us.ibm.com

Re: maven version

Posted by Ming Cheung <mi...@us.ibm.com>.
On a AXIS2 website, it states maven 1.0.1 is the one that everyone should
test against with. Is this still true?

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/siteHowTo.html

Sincerely,

Ming Cheung
WebSphere Web Services Developer

Address: IBM, Inc. 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Tie Line: 678-0733
Email: mingcheu@us.ibm.com

             "Davanum
             Srinivas"
             <davanum@gmail.co                                          To
             m>                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             09/21/2006 01:15
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: maven version

             Please respond to
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

i use 1.1-beta-2. In, 1.1-beta-3 they broke stuff that was working.

Re: maven version

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.