Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 02:29:03 UTC

JSR-301 Update

I finally have, in my hot little hands, the current JSR-301 R.I.  based
off the latest public draft.  :)  We're in the middle of completing the
paperwork for the code contribution and I'm going to be building the pom
files this weekend, but as soon as all that's done, we'll be ready to
send it up.  Yay...

Maybe it'll solve some of those issues Martin's been having.  ;-)

Scott

Re: JSR-301 Update

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Portlet Bridge Specification for JavaServerTM Faces

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: JSR-301 Update

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
LOL.  Ah yes, the old tdwttwhfamt....  Some day's it's the best part of
my job....  Yes, Matthias is correct, it's the Portal Bridge project...

Scott

Re: JSR-301 Update

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

--