Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 17:22:10 UTC

Hey droids...

Hi all

This is your friendly neighborhood shepherd here.

I wanted to reach out as a reminder about your board report.  A couple
of things I've noticed:

- No activity since last report.
- No activity since report prior.

Back in May, ant reached out to see how you guys were doing. Have you
tried reaching out for some additional mentors?  I too was surprised
by how long you've been in the incubator (5+ years is quite some
time).

- John

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by Juliano <ju...@gmail.com>.
We can suggest names?

Juliano

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 02/06/2014 05:55 AM, tobr wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm really interested helping you with the work to graduate.
> So what are the next steps and what can I do as a developer?
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias

You're not just a developer, you're also a committer, and an PPMC
member. So there are plenty of things you could do.

I think one of the most important things we need to do is the name
search. If you feel up to it, give it a go. The documentation is here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html

Not related to graduation, but to development, we should make the
cleanup branch trunk and go from there.

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by tobr <de...@tobr.eu>.
Hey guys,

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
John,

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Richard,

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Well, you guys do have to do your board report in a few days. :-)

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by Dionisio Cortes Fernandez <bl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hey droids...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.